Wednesday, October 2, 2013

.....?

I cannot wait for fall break the 10th and 11th. I have so much homework that I am expecting that tomorrow I will be doing it for at least 6 hours, considering I have not done homework in about 5 days also..I know I'm bad.

I am actually doing homework as I type this, in a different class than the homework is for..

I had such a good weekend with great people. Sometimes I forget that there are some really amazing people in this world that care a lot more than the average person, about people they barely know. I got some good advice and would like to give it to you in a round about way, don't settle for anyone, ever. Even if you think that person is eh good enough, good enough is not GOOD enough. You want better than you ever thought, at least that's how I think. That's how I took the conversation, there are people I care about that I know settled and in truth I wish I could smack them in the face and wake their asses up to tell them to get out of that. I mean hell that's what they have done to me and it helped me, I just can't get into other people's business like that, I wish sometimes.

Anyway my big point is find someone that makes you smile uncontrollably. That sings music for you to dance to when there is none. Someone who will make a fool of themselves with you. That is where you will find true happiness.

I seriously need to hash this out today. The last couple weeks have sucked in the department of knowing what I want to do. One day I want to be a DEA agent the next I wanna be a potter, then the next a pharmacist...can I just be them all at the same time?! The only thing I know for sure is that I am going to minor in math a keep my major as accounting..I will finish that no matter what I love accounting..then maybe pre reqs for pharmacy if I still haven't decided after 2 years.. maybe I'll just go to school forever. I totally wish I could do my homework as well as I write in this blog..I can get through any distraction on this thing.

I also wish I wasn't so spastic lately with homework and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment