Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Botan and Dew.

I've never met people like the people in my life now. You know how people remind you of old friends or other acquaintances, well these people, they are, for lack of better words, the cream of the crop and I don't think there is anyone more genuine out there than them. The funny thing is that they have been hiding right under my nose for a long while. I know for sure that things happen for a reason, and there was a reason I met everyone when I did.

I'm seriously happier than I've been since before June 13, 2010. I knew then that my life wasn't right, but I had no idea the changes I myself had to make, were so small compared to feelings I had for the people that had to leave.

It's crazy how things can take a long time to change, but when they actually change, it's quicker than a blink of an eye.

I used to play Xbox because it was always better than real life. I still play but not for that reason anymore. My homework has gotten the better of me lately so I don't play often but I still love it. It is kinda weird how it has changed, I used to rely on it to make me happy and those people on Xbox got that. As of late, I just think that it was never helpful because I wasn't actually growing from it, just digging a deeper hole to hide my emotions in. I was starting to notice because I had ginormous mood swings that were progressively getting worse. Not to say that those people made it worse, they were always helpful. There are of course other factors that went into that but it was a big part of why it wasn't getting better ever.

I just think that "Things have change for me, and that's okay, I feel the same, I'm on my way."


In other news ADTR came out with their new album last night, it's amazing. The kiln was fired yesterday and I'm excited to see my bowl for TS and tea pot that were in there. My pup is sicker than sick, and I'm really worried about him. He's actually acting sick which is why it scares me. It's that best friends connection that makes me notice and that's exactly what he is.

Even if I have no idea what I really want to do in life I have 2 years to figure out my future off of this general direction of accounting. DEA is still my #1 I am going to start taking steps for that sooner than later and I am excited for what's to come concerning that and other life decisions. The most comforting thing about this is the feeling of security and encouragement I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment