Saturday, September 21, 2013

DEA

Okay seriously I've never met someone in my life that can be so completely and utterly unhappy with any choice I make.

IE my father, if you've read before I want to go into the DEA. My dad is so unsupportive of this and you know, I'm like hell I'm not sitting at a desk for the rest of my life. Hopefully, I mean I want to make a difference in someone's life, maybe save some people's lives, and if that means sitting at a desk I'll do it, but I don't want to do taxes for the rest of my life. Well a requirement of becoming a DEA agent is to be in some type of law enforcement before applying and of course that could scare him, but at least say something instead of one word every time I talk about it. 

So this whole thing that started this is that Dixie is trying to get the MAcc from U of U but there are fields that they are focused in and of course Dixie wants the Tax field, which I naturally want to go into the auditing side, easier to track fabricated funds with that background. I told him about this and he said that's great...well it's not great I want auditing. Then thinking to myself maybe I don't I'm assuming that that emphasis would be good so maybe I should talk to a DEA agent and I tell my dad this is reply is great......

But you know, like always music and ceramics fix everything, well almost everything..

Discontent.

It's so frustrating because I know other people approve of this but I just wish my dad made more of an effort to be happy or fake it.

No comments:

Post a Comment