Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jibberish

I have so many thoughts I don't even know where to start. I finished the summer semester of college!

I know why I am so adamant about being an accountant..it is going to get me to the bigger picture I want to make. Which is becoming a DEA agent. I am dead serious too it will happen. It will probably take me a few years after I get my masters but that's okay its gonna happen.

I realized something in life there are people who act like they like you and people who act like they don't. I've figured out a few of them but most I still think don't like me and you know I don't really care if they like me or not, except when they convince me they are a friend and really aren't..

I just know that this is what is supposed to happen. I know I was supposed to be where I am now and I'm happy. I actually mean it when I smile now too. It feels good. The nicest part is I am doing this alone. Not alone in a bad way but with out a guy. I'm happy about it.

I know I still have lots of issues though. It doesn't mean I can't be happy (: like this patience thing lately I'm getting worse seriously. I have no patience and its because of the people I talk to the most I blame them! Haha..I love my friends anyway they are the best. They have turned me in to an xbox addict and I'm okay with that.

I got letters this week and they are the best my two best friends Meg and Grant I love reading their letters they always cheer me up whenever the day has been long. I miss them both way too much. I need a monopoly game and all night talks maybe a Lord of the Rings marathon. For now I'll have to figure it out its gonna be a long 2 years without those two.


No comments:

Post a Comment