Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Xbox and College Life

oh well, as;ldfkjasd swear words I had a post basically done, and I decided I wanted the date to be today....well suck, it didn't save. Here we go again.

They said, "You don't need sleep," I said, "Alright," Well I do need sleep, so I hate you at the moment. All of you. haha no just kidding just some of you. I'm freaking grumpy..I love Starbucks.

This was my story to sleep last night. At about 11 I decided to play Battlefield 3 with friends, well at 1 we decided to get our own server and only play with 4 people, 750 tickets, which took about an hour and a half..on Operation Metro, hoping to get players to join, well that map has a 2 tanks...no jets, I love jets, and is easy to spawn trap people. For those reading whom have no idea what I'm talking about, this map gets really old fast, spawn trapping is when they come to where you respawn after dying and kill you over and over. Anyway one of my friends was killing me a lot, I pretty much was raging at him until I switched guns which was really funny. I started to kick butt, don't worry the whole time I'm overly dramatic when I'm getting shot at by yelling run away or come on buddy you can make it to my little dude on the screen, yeah I'm that type of gamer.

Oh funny story, so xbox live was all messed up last night and one of my friends sent another a message, and on his xbox the message said, "are you getting any," which was the weirdest question, but I just thought it was hilarious. In truth he asked "are you getting any of my messages," which on xbox.com it actually said that. I just thought this was so funny though I could not stop laughing.

okay so after we got done with that game it as about 2:30 so I sat on xbox searching through my games to find a new one to fall asleep to, and one of my friends said "You can't fall asleep in the party," so in spite of that I didn't although I don't think I would have slept no matter what, I eventually decided to watch Thor, oh man is he sexy, but I watched this whole movie, then got off xbox, but don't worry I still couldn't fall asleep (I watch movies to fall asleep normally). I probably finally fell asleep at 5ish. So kill me now.

I truly don't know what I would do without my xbox, ha probably actually hang out with people in real life, huh never think of that one. Although people lately, I just hate them, I think this comes from working in a pharmacy, people are so grumpy and mean, some of them just want to argue they are so annoying and rude. The worst part is I have to be nice to them no matter what, well almost no matter what, I have never gotten so mad that I was rude but if I am close I always ask them if they would like to talk to my pharmacist, which makes them more angry, it's amusing.

Two more weeks, two. Summer school is almost over people. I am so excited. I am going to become the laziest person ever for the 4 weeks before school starts again. This summer semester has been the toughest semester I have taken. Usually I love summer semesters but seriously this one has been like 3 hours of homework every night I have class.

Oh I switched rooms over the weekend with my sisters old room. Man that was a difficult task, since I did 90% of it alone. Though I think if I did it again it would be alone. I really like the new set up, I finally have my man manikin out, that Z Grant gave me back in high school, scared the living daylights out of my mother. Whole nother story. It's funny there is like a little corner of Grant given items, which includes my signed drum head from PATD one of my most prized possessions, and his wonderful awkward postcard, that this is freaking weird but all of it seems to go together, which is pretty funny. I bet if someone walked into my room the only thing that would make them think it is a girls room is my makeup palette. I like it this way though. It's all a good change, oh the reason I changed rooms is because my A/C doesn't work good in my old room, and I wanted to paint it purple and my father didn't like the idea but will let me in the other room which makes no sense but oh well.

So basically I'm a happy camper that is tired as all get out. Hope you had fun reading my giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment