Friday, July 12, 2013

Don't Matter.

Sometimes I think it's a good idea to read through some of my old blog posts..yeah right.

Okay this week is the longest week ever. Also I've still only gotten 11 hours of sleep in the last 3 nights. but this isn't meant to be a whining post.

One of my best friends left for his mission a week ago and seriously,  I maybe hung out with him once in the last 3 months but I'm already like, oh you borrowed my video game, now I want to play that game, only that games a real person, I can't just call him now! Dang I know he is going to be an awesome missionary though. I don't know where he got it from but he can talk to anyone and the vibes are never bad and I really think this is why he is speaking another language in the states still. Anyway I'm proud of him and love him he's one of the greatest friends a person can have! Good luck Elder Bess!

So this post as been over a couple of days and I have to say it's been a long couple of days. I work 40 hours this week along with my classes and I'm tired, just ten more tomorrow. I am dog sitting my aunt and uncles dogs, they are so great! And I get to stay up in central which is so nice! Except my phone isn't working to well. I just called/missed calls from my uncle 4 times because of the service haha. I could seriously live up here though the weather is awesome its like 77 degrees up here right now at 9:30pm.

I'm addicted to Xbox, if anyone couldn't tell haha. I have been dying to play all day, but I'm dedicating Sunday as box day if you need me I'll be in my room engrossed in Battlefield, also if you want to join that's cool too haha.

On my thoughts of today, the meaningful snippets I seem to always have, they say evil comes disguised. This is an interesting thought to me because when I look back what I believe to be evil, it is always disguised as good for a long time until sometimes, it's too late and I've messed up. But seriously, I think that if I even had a slight idea what my life would be right now 4 years ago I would have changed one thing, hang out with my mother more. Every day, without exception I think to myself I could have talked to my mom more often or just sat with her more often. I think this will be the thing that always hurts me. I could have done so much more and had so many more fun and good memories, that's what I really miss. I remember at her funeral my cousin who spoke told a story about how my niece was playing with bubbles and somehow got them in her mouth and started to blow them out with her mouth instead of the wand and my mom couldn't stop laughing I remember how great it was. I really wish I had more of those moments.

Don't take for granted those little things, they will be all that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment