Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Dare You

If you lie to me, you are dead to me.
Don't expect me to forgive you either.

Sometimes it really gets to me, seriously, lie straight to my face..good idea it's not like I don't know. I don't see why anyone thinks it is beneficial to me or anyone around.

This way I have been living lately is if I have a problem I solve it myself. I don't blame it on someone else and I have tried not to complain about it. I may not be happy while trying to fix the problem, but I've been trying to keep my mouth shut about it.

I just think that if people really want to be happy they will fix their own problems, or do their best to do so. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to have help, but to complain so much as to have someone do it for you is not right.

Anyway I just wanna say think about what you do before you do it and what you say before you say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment