Monday, September 5, 2011

The Labor Day Weekend.

WARNING- Long blog coming.

This has been the best birthday weekend ever. That could be the end of my story, but it's just the beginning.

FRIDAY: This was the day we left to Salt Lake (CJ, Zach Jensen, and I). The first thing we did was stop and see the crazy huge house that over looks the Draper Temple, amazingly beautiful temple by the way. By the time we got to sleep it was close to midnight.

SATURDAY: Okay best day ever. Me and CJ went to temple square and the convention center and also went shopping. YES CJ went shopping (: hehe that is how I know he loves me. He HATES shopping. It was very cute though. He even picked out a shirt that I actually really like (: anyways we went to Chick-fil-a!! yum!! That is my favorite place to eat. Then we went to BLINK-182!!
I love it. This was the best concert I have ever been to thanks to CJ Sagendorf i love him with all my heart and i know that he would do anything for me. It was awesome. I can't even explain it.

SUNDAY:


What more can i say AFRO duck and CJ. Also before this we went to Harrisville I love that town. I want to live there for real. We ate at PF Changs because ABC Mandrin was closed which was disapointing. I got to hang out with Bri and Cameron too.

MONDAY: Drive home and pit stop to see Addie I love that little doll. And home. Oh wait millions of facebook posts saying happy birthday mostly from people that I have maybe talked to once in my life i think it is kinda weird. Anyway night to all. I'm tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment