Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ranting.

Wanna know what pisses me off..well ima tell you even if you don't.

People piss me off. I get blamed for the stupid things that I have nothing to do with. I think that I have learned something new today and I really know that the people I can count on will always be here and the people I can't count on are already gone. The thought that I used to trust the people makes me sick inside to know they know things about me that make me so vulnerable.

I believe that my family and friends are the basis of who I am. Not including CJ that is a given. He makes me think differently than I ever thought I could. Within the last few months I have learned that those are the people I count on and will always be able to talk to.  

My cousin Sierra this is for you. Thank you. Through out these past few months knowing that you were there for me made things easier. Even though I never said much, I know I can tell you anything. I miss you lots and I wish I could be here this weekend. 

Even though most of these people that mean a lot to me won't ever read this I hope they know that without them I wouldn't know what to do. I know I have those friends that are my older brothers and without them I wouldn't be the protected little sister and now days I know that is truly what I need now. It is that unspoken agreement that they will always look out for me and always piss me off just like i expect.

Since my mom has been gone I've noticed the support I've always had. I know that those teachers that have become friends are the people I have learned the most from. I've also learned that I can't take my hurt and frustration out on the first person I see. I love the people that are getting hurt and pushed away too easily because of my stubbornness and lack of judgement.  

I just want ya'll to know that I love you and am glad to have the support system I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment