Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music.

I would have to say without a doubt, Rise Against is one of the only bands I can think of that sings with emotion anymore. Yes I know there are more, but they are the band that writes what they want not what the world wants to hear. Lately I've noticed that people these days don't care what makes themselves happy but what others think will make them happy.


Today is one of those days. I have to register my jeep again, and who's name is on the title, my moms. It sounds stupid but it is so hard to get rid of one more thing that she is tied to.

I am pretty sure I aced my math 1100 test today woo! But school is insane, I know I wasn't ready for it but hey too late now I dove head first with 16 credits.By this time next year I hope to be applied for my associates, which will be awesome.

I want to be moved out on my own by January, I am ready for it, I hope. I just know the memories, although they are great, hurt too much living in this house right now. I love my dad we don't get along nor have we ever, really, and I know it is making this so much harder for me but I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment