Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well Angels Landing


Best day since, well since May 22. I love my friends. So Joshua wanted to leave at 10 am not too early, but he was so anxious it made me laugh. It was Kali, Josh, Ben, Austin (BFF) and me who went. We actually left at like 12 so we didn't get to Zions until 1ish. It was a good ride there and I'm glad i went, anyway we hiked Angels Landing, and technically I got to the top, I just stopped when it turns into the chains you hold on to not to fall off the 1400 foot drop. If you know anything about me, you know I'm terribly afraid of heights. But this was awesome. Josh took over 500 pictures and Kali and I about died it was super fun though. So pretty and it was a great day to go. Though, now I have a major sunburn and it hurts really bad. hehe (: day before I was like "oh i don't sunburn" hah yeah...I want to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment