Monday, June 6, 2011

The Lost and Inconceivable

When I perceive things now, I think of what it will be not what it is. By controlling my decisions in life I know that my choices have brought me to this fork in the road. The present is truly my gift, from the memories that surround me. The hope that things would change is now my desire that they didn't. Writing for the first time, not numb to all surroundings. Jumbled thoughts and too many words won't leave me be.


The dreams are nightmares,
creeping through my waking thoughts.
Leaving the doors open,
or locking them tight.


The glances and emotions displayed,
thoughts and words spill from my mind.
No replacements.
Numbers, letters, jumbled as a junk yard.


Increasing in risk,
yet the same outcome is promised.
The desire and hope vacant.
Disconnect, inconceivable hurt
The cause is unknown to you.


Stinging, splintering disgust,
Distrust, no hope.
Thoughtless emotions fill me.
The desire is there, the hope is gone.


Whoa there, kinda hope not too many people read this, or pick out the true topic of what this is written about. Interesting things come to my mind at two in the morning. Any who, this is my mind take it or leave it. I know I'm messed up as of late, I have reason enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment