Thursday, June 30, 2011

McCarran

So, here I am sitting at McCarran International. Excited and very scared..my tummy doesn't like it. 

First off long day. I decided to go to the Warped Tour in Las Vegas, bad idea. Horrible. I hated it and left before I even got to see A Day To Remember. There was no way I could have stayed I'm such a princess now days. It's sad. Reason for the airport, going to see CJ!!! I'm excited for that I haven't seen him in over 2 months, yeah screw that. I think this is going to be the longest night, but well worth it! Tomorrow is going to be amazing! 

TaDa I took a shower in a trucker stop today, that was cool, not gonna lie. Nicer than I thought it was going to be forsure. It cost me 10 dollars though that kinda stunk, but now I don't.

I miss my friends already! ): I never got to hang out with the Lin's crew before I left dangit.

Thought of the day, actually its on my shirt but it says "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything." - Enter Shikari. Love it. 
I noticed that when I haven't made a strong decision before the choice comes, i end up choosing the wrong one more often. Keep the promises you make and believe the promises that have been made to you, even if you shouldn't. I know whoever it is there is no type of relationship without that trust. So believe me when I say, stay closer than you want to be to the people who mean the most to you. love them with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment