Sunday, June 12, 2011

Time.

I know that with every step I take I forge my path. Though I know not wether it is the right direction, I will always end up where I am supposed to be. Time is on my side. Nothing will ever be the same, but some things will change for the better. My mistakes are what make the changes in my life.


I miss my Mother. Simply I haven't figured out what to do without her. I miss my boyfriend, and I know lately we haven't had the greatest relationship, but i seemed to blame him for everything hurting worse. I know it isn't his fault that he is 2,000 miles away when something like this had to happen, it just seemed easier to blame someone for nothing getting better. I love him though I know he wanted to be here, and I know it wasn't fair to him that i took my hurt and anger out on him. I feel horrible about it and i know i need to truly apologize to him for it.


My best friend, I love you Compy. You  are awesome, I think that I really take people for granted, you as my main example. I'm sorry for that and i am truly thankful for the companionship and care you have shown me in this time.


So i just felt the need to randomly vent about this, it's just something that i have been thinking about lately..and i know that I don't exactly need to tell the whole world but maybe you will understand more because of this..I seem to torture myself with things like this and that is why I have typed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment