Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Don't Care

Supposedly I'm not a kid. Which also supposedly means I can't like aquariums..I'm like really? Don't tell me how to live my life! (: I just have to say if being a kid means liking aquariums, zoos and talking to animals like they understand then I'll be a kid for my whole life.

On Saturday I'm going to a Yankee game I'm super excited. I'm also going to an aquarium and the beach happy day. Pictures to come next week.

I really don't like this summer semester at all. Accounting 3010 is a freaking waste of time its such busy work and reading. Finance 3150 isn't terrible but accounting is making me hate summer classes now and I have always loved them..maybe because they were ceramics and an easy general..I have been a little spoiled with my choice of summer classes.

Well this is sort of just an update, next week I'll post a bunch of cute pictures of my niece and the Yankees with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment