Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My World of Thought.

Aww no more human race..

The answer to many zombie questions but, in truth who is preparing for this for reals. 

I have faith in humanity that this will not ever end the world. I also believe that God wouldn't create a creature like that, or turn beings related to himself into a monster.

Anyway that was my random thought. Probably because I am so dang tired I feel like a zombie. DON'T SHOOT ME!!

hehe oh I'm so funny.

By the way, I've become a happier person for the first time in over two years if you can't tell by this post. 

I seriously can relate so many unrelated things together and make them funny when I'm in a good mood. Well make myself laugh at least. 

I miss my mommy today. But I know she is laughing at the silly things I do and I know she would love the pottery I've been making. She was my true believer and fan. I miss that so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment