Thursday, January 31, 2013

College and Other Stuff.

I really dislike my school schedule. The end.

Dr. Barrett is freaking insane. Just so everyone who is taking business classes knows...avoid him at all costs. He will straight call people ignorant and other really rude, inappropriate things. He's just a jerk.

Today I wanted to punch him in the face.

Blah Blah Blah...This is what classes have been like all day. All that needs to happen is for graduation to come. Oh I'm going to brag about myself, Deans List last semester and my Associates in May!!

Seriously so lost in Stats right now...great..

Oh man. So at work yesterday this person I work with, not to mention names, but a problem child hung up on a doctors office. So I said, "Op, you hung up on a doctors office," and he had a freaking spaz attack. Started saying he wasn't perfect and what not. I was just standing there thinking calm down dude..calm down. Anyway thought I would vent that. Never said I love everyone I work with *Disclaimer* hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment