Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thought of the Day.

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay, it's not the end.

Sometimes I get terrible feelings that I've done things the wrong way in my life. As in I made the wrong choice somewhere down the line and really messed everything up. But today I feel like those things that come to mind were supposed to happen because I wouldn't be where I am now. Which is closer to my family, especially my cousins and dad, in a job I love, and in the program I want to be in for college.

For a while now I've quoted the song This is the House that Doubt Built by A Day to Remember, " In the end it's not about what you have, in then end it's all about where you wanna go and the road you take to help you get there. I hope you think that's fair. Cause you've only got one life to lead, so don't take for granted those little things, those little things are all that we have." 

Truly those little things are everything. The other day I started crying because of the color of my cousins eyes, they look so much like her dads and my moms. Sure I'm an emotional wreak at times but I am still happy with my life the way it is. If I wasn't happy with my situation I know I could never succeed.

I just want everyone to take that little bit of advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment