Thursday, February 7, 2013

FYI.

So lately working at Lin's has just been really frustrating, not my actual job or the people I directly work with, but the people that work outside of pharmacy.

Just gotta say never be rude to customers..even if the area you are working in is torn apart and a disaster. Yesterday my dad had an experience in the deli and straight said he won't go there if that same girl is working he would rather make an extra trip to Albertsons..That's bull to me because if another customer had the same problem it would be fixed, so today he is hopefully going to tell Jeff because no customer should be treated that way even employees.

Italians are very protective..its our nature, not that my dad can't hold his own..you all know that by now if you're reading this. But really this is my rant. I think, like I said, it's bull that someone would act like that when I know that right now as employees we are supposed to be as accommodating as possible to customers because of the construction.

So yeah this gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment