Wednesday, November 14, 2012

AVA

So I don't know if I have ever explained where I got the title of my blog from..

The reason I started this blog at first was because I always have a way to access this, through phone or computer 24/7. The name of the blog was because of the CD Love by Angels & Airwaves. You here people say oh that band changed my life blah blah blah, but truly this cd and lyrics have changed me for the better, well all their cd's have.

Tom Delonge is the reason I want to learn about anything and everything. The lyrics and the meaning of Start the Machine (DVD) gave me what I needed for my attitude toward college. Not to mention if I lose control of my emotions I just pull up any song from this band and listen to the pure genius of wonderful musicians. Sometimes I wish that I thought I could succeed in the industry but then I remember that not many actually do. Some people don't even give this band a chance because they are out of the norm but they really should it's nothing like Blink.

Over the past two years every song from these guys have meant something in a time when I thought there was no purpose for me to be here but then I think everyone has a purpose, I just haven't discovered mine yet, or realized it.

I sometimes literally laugh at the meaning I can get out of these lyrics because I am usually thinking that everything sucks when I listen to them, and then I hear something like I'm running from the truth cause it fucks with my mind and I think oh man that's exactly what I do and it never works. It's insane how this stuff realtes to me in certain times of my life, well most times. Sometimes I'm just sitting in the car and I start crying because something means so much to me and reminds me of my mom.

Sometimes I just am happy from the music because it makes me think of the people that are always there for me. You know my friendships are different than most, I believe that anyway, I hope for that because I want those people to believe I care, because I really do care, probably more than anyone can ever imagine or begin to believe. It's kinda funny that we all make mistakes and people should have a lifeline for those mistakes they make, I believe in second chances, sometimes many more than seconds, and sometimes it should only be one, but I like to believe in the good that the person has shown in the past rather than the mistakes. I think that is where I am the most misunderstood because truthfully some people have treated me like shit, you know actually worse than that, but I seem to always give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's all weird I know but it's the truth. Some people believe I'm to generous and nice to others that may or may not take advantage of my kindness, but it's how I am because of the theme of love. We have this life to show what we are truly made of and I want to be a good person.

Do what you like and do it honestly,
and here we go life's waiting to begin.

It's a good ending to another beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment