Monday, October 15, 2012

Happenings.

So as I keep thinking to myself what happened, I realize that life happened.

School is what is happening and work. These things are freaking time consuming. Some of my favorite people in the whole world are the ones I work with or met from work. So this is my tribute to them love you Lin's family!

I think that I'm growing up now. My dad and Kylah (my niece) are the two people that keep me going and so happy. I seem to forget how important my family is to me and then something happens that makes me realize again that I don't know where I would be without them.

As one story ends another begins and it always seems to come with loss over the past 2 years I have lost three important people to me and now a fourth is leaving to a better place. I don't think that anything will ever lighten this load but I think that it will be easier to bare the burden as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment