Monday, April 20, 2015

Favorites

The LOTR never seems to disappoint with a new favorite quote each time I watch it, "His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem." We all walk different paths and we know nothing of where each other has been or is going, keep this in mind when you try criticize another for their beliefs and actions.

So lately this has been bugging me, and I am no saint when it comes to criticizing others. But it has been on my mind a lot and I have been determined to defend others, I may not agree with them, but I will defend them. I have had a few people in my life seem to think that their sense of duty is greater than everyone else, in any walk of life no one person is better than the next, and no one persons' thoughts are better than the next, just because you may believe so strongly doesn't mean others have to believe the same thing as you. You may be wondering, what side of the story is she talking about, anyone and everyone who believe so strongly that others are wrong in what the believe.

This annoys me to no end, if you want others to believe in what you believe in, because you think it is right, do not force this upon them. It will not work in the correct way, I can promise you that.

Life is too short to concern yourselves with others happiness, enjoy your time here, because,

"Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought."

This quote has been a staple in my life for a long time, because we have the power to decide what to do and when to do it, but I believe that we are meant to do things, and our decisions are meant to happen when they do, I believe their is a hand in our decisions and lives helping us keeping us safe.

I struggled for a long time with this next one,

Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life.

You can imagine why...

Sometimes I wonder why I'm not as mad as I should be, why I don't feel the anger that others do. I have noticed I changed, that was my way with coping, I was never an open person, way back when, that was why I started this blog. To help myself, my thoughts, emotions. I admit my act has gotten better.

I have never actually read the books, but I have taken the summer off of school to catch up on more important things in life, a great friend reminds me often, do not let your education get in the way of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment