Thursday, December 8, 2011

Learning Curve

Don't take for granted those little things, those little things are all that we have.

I learned something today, no matter how hard I think life is for me, it can't get worse than where it's at now. My problem is getting over not having my mom around to talk to her and when I really think about it she will always be there for me maybe not next to me, but everything she has taught me and helped me with I will always take along the ride.

It's taken me a while to realize that I can do it on my own now that I have to it seems it has just hit me in the face. Of course I will always have my family and those friends that know exactly what to say even if they dont know they do and even if it makes me cry my eyes out its what I need to hear.

I don't think it will ever change. I will always argue with my dad, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and I will always want to do ceramics and I never will be able to. Those two things seem to be inevitable.

My problems start at myself. It's not that I don't like myself, I just have no self confidence. Sometimes I make myself mad with it but other times I realize I'm right. School is the thing that gets me the worst, but I think I will get over it.

It is simpler than I make it most of the time. I over think everything and you know sometimes it isn't so bad. I like that I can make a decision on my own without someone over my shoulder making sure I'm not messing up. I know most can but lately it's even better and I'm referring to my dad. He is awesome but I like making my own decisions and having my own things.

No comments:

Post a Comment