Thursday, December 8, 2011

FRIENDS!

I'll be there for you, cause your there for me too!

I love friends everyone. You should go watch every season, or watch it with me! It reminds me of 6th grade and Zachary Grant Bess watching friends at his old house. Well I hope other people think about random stuff like that haha.

Saturday was successful I went to the downtown farmers market and sold a few pots! Also got my Gma her christmas gift! One down millions to go. Oh and I'm still shaking  from being cold lovely I know!

Christmas. So one of the best holidays and I'm dreading it. No need, correct? Wrong. I'm motherless. I don't know what to do. It seems like the people I do call mother will always be there for me, but in the end they aren't my mom. I love them to death, but it's not the same. I just want things to be normal around my house, I'm trying my dad's trying Kylah is the only one who doesn't understand and I wish I could just be like her sometimes, the innocent child that thinks Granny and Grandma Terry are in the clouds and will be back soon. I can at the least say my life is better because of them but I know I did not get to spend enough time with either.

Grabbed it by the horns,
Thrown off more than once,
Experience makes the difference.

Cherish the small things
sweat the big stuff,
enjoy what is not sought by others.

thoughts and words strung together,
the hope lies in the middle
tasteless tragedy lingers in the distance.

So this is an ongoing post of 3 days now, so it seems sporadic sorry and I never finished my thoughts last night I got distracted, oh well haha sounds like me.  Well to end on a good note finals this week! I'm actually excited for all of them but Math lol. The first semester of college flew past me and I've learned more from the people around me than the books. Look on the bright side or life.

No comments:

Post a Comment