Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sincerely, Me.

Smile like you mean it. I've always dreamt of it, believed in it. There will always be a different meaning in my eyes. Always thoughts that most forget. I'm complex when it comes to simple things, think different than others. I feel differently than others, I don't think that anyone will ever understand how things affect me though I wish they could. I blame myself for things that I shouldn't but in the end it all works out. My past seems to be coming back very quickly and my future seems to be blending in as i confuse myself to make it seem right. I don't listen to the advice I have asked for. I know that nothing will make me happy if I don't chose it myself and it may hurt in the end, but I will know that it was what should have happened. Nothing happens without reason. Sometimes the reason is distorted but in time it is clear. I'm not depressed, I am not unhappy. I am simply confused about life, it is the end of high school for me and my friends. When will i see them again? I'm not sure, but i know those that mean something to me will never be forgotten. I feel as if I make no sense but it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment