Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Now Know.

In these next few months nothing is going to turn out how we plan, nothing will be as i hope. It will be like restarting in the fall. Everything probably wont go back to just normal. I hope and pray that it will be the same, but in my heart i know for a fact that things will change. I love him with all my heart, that will never change no matter what happens. I will always want to be with him, Im just afraid that it won't always be that way for him. I was trying so hard for this not to happen, but he is my world he is what I've always wanted and will always be that guy. It scares me to no end, but i know i am going to give this my everything. Thats all i have to say. For advice, there is always something that won't be how you expected, the choice of making it good is up to you.

I wish that you understood one ounce of this. The situation, everything that has happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment