Thursday, May 2, 2013

Untitled

When I was in high school and had lots of time on my hands I wrote lots of poetry. For some reason it seems like I knew what was going to happen because I always wrote about the feeling of being alone.

I realized the reason I really want to walk tomorrow at graduation is because the second worst day of my life was my high school graduation. All my mom wanted through out her knee surgery was to go to my graduation. The doctor had even said she could leave for it and be readmitted after, if we promised to bring her back and two days before she lost her fight, two years ago at the end of this May the longest years of my life. I've come to rather be alone than with other people because sometimes it just hurts to put an effort into my relations. I love my life and friends and family. I've also come to cherish my time with my family a lot more than I ever did before.

Something stupid though, inherently stupid, I have panic attacks if my family doesn't answer my phone call. It probably seems completely pathetic if you have never lost someone really close to you. But anyway this is my story for the day it's been on my mind lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment