Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life's More Meaningful

A little death makes life more meaningful.

Today I was listening to a song by +44 and I heard these lyrics and just thought to myself wow it's true. It's terrible to realize that I did not appreciate my family before everything happened over these past two years. I truthfully never even imagined in my wildest nightmares what actually happened. It seems like I talk about loss a lot and if you have never really lost someone you won't really understand why. I learned quickly that when I held it all in it created more damage within myself.

I just want to say that every relation I create is meaningful to me. Even if it is just a wave I would notice if it wasn't there.

I have never been more happy in my life. Heartbroken but happy. I have many questions I need to start answering because sometimes I just don't know and I'm a happy ignorant crazy person. Truthfully I love my life and I'm happy. I just hope that people realize that memories are irreplaceable and I know I missed out on so many experiences and I have come to terms with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment