Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life.

All I want is to be happy, but guess what, I'm not sure where to go from here. Yesterday was probably the worst day in a while i somehow failed my psychology test after the fact that I studied for over 4 hours..yeah good story. I'm sort of at a loss now and it is a little discouraging to work so hard for something and truthfully I wish I could just give up. Although I know I can't do that. Thinking this over makes me wonder what I really want to do anymore. It's like I can excel in all the degree specific classes but I can't do anything in the general classes right. I'm just a little lost and don't know what to do about it. I'm not sure that the situation I'm in is good or not or if I will be happy in the end. I just want things to be stable in life, and it seems I can't figure out what makes me feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment