Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is what is happening.

Here we go!

So it has been one year to the day, I don't think that my sister or cousin sierra realize but when it's exactly a week after me and CJ's anniversary... My Granny is the greatest lady I have had the privilege to know. I miss her immensely. You ask, why is she blogging about this, well this is my intro to my random thought/poem things I like to write.

Happiness is not what is hoped for,
Love is what we have,
Normalcy is what I need.

Nothing is the same,
There's nothing we can do.

What is going on,
Who thought that this would happen,
Where does life go from here.

So many questions left unanswered,
No help from you.

Running past me,
Time is gone,
Stealing all that was close.

One year, Six months,
Which is worse?

Oh no..maybe I'll finish this after class, at home. Or maybe it is done.

Just a short snippet of my thoughts today. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this still. I've found that in the end crying does nothing, but sometimes it makes me think it helps. I need to think about the happy times I have created with the people that are gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment